The Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (CNAM) is where the worlds of academic and professional activity come together.
It is a public institution and the only higher education establishment in France dedicated to life-long professional training and has more than 52,000 students, 20 regional centres and 180 training centres. CNAM has three main missions: higher lifelong vocational training, technological research and innovation and the dissemination of scientific and technical culture. CNAM delivers training developed in close collaboration with companies and professional organizations to provide optimum solutions for them and their employees.
CNAM is hosting the following positions:
It is the only higher education establishment in France dedicated to life-long professional training.
CNAM has three main missions:
· lifelong higher professional training,
· technological research and innovation,
· dissemination of scientific and technical culture.
CNAM proposes training courses developed in close collaboration with companies and professional organizations in order to provide the optimum answer to their needs and to those of their employees. The Conservatoire steers 20 regional Centers and 180 training centers having their Head Office in Paris.
CNAM offers to the recruited Researcher a wide range of training and mentoring opportunities, including:
– Courses and training opportunities: training hours are required as part of the Doctoral program (professional and scientific).
– Language courses: CNAM offers two free language courses each year, some of which are intended for non-French speakers.
– Cultural and social activities: CNAM organizes an event called “J2A” (the doctoral days) for doctoral students registered in the second year. Likewise, regular laboratory seminars are offered during the year.